21st November 2014
Hospital expenses can wipe out your lifetime savings overnight.
Why Medical Insurance?
Many Malaysians underestimate the exorbitant costs of health care for an aging individual as they would require additional quality care and medical costs are constantly increasing. This includes our purchasing power being affected by rising inflation costs of up to 3.3% and a low rate ringgit of roughly 4.8% due to its volatility in the past year.
We cannot control what can or may happen to us, but in the event you do get sick and like most people, you would require medical care at some point of your life. Having the appropriate medical plan is no longer a luxury but a necessity.
Find out how to conserve your wealth today!
Our Life Planners will assist you in working out how much coverage you need as well as advise you on how to make your money work harder for you. Get in touch with us today!Get A Free Quote!
Does your current medical plan cover:
- Lifelong coverage up to age 100.
- Increasing Annual Limit.
- No Lifetime Limit.
- ZERO Co-insurance and deductible charges.
- Optional protection for the whole family.
- Referral Emergency Assistance (REA) Programme.
Not very sure? Contact us today!
Facts and Statistics
- Medical inflation in Malaysia is projected to be between 10-15% yearly
- An average Open heat surgery (bypass) costs RM45,000
- Cost of treating cancer can be anything from RM50,000 – RM300,000
- Hospitalisation for dengue fever can range from RM3,000- RM6,000
- A Single Standard Room in a private hospital in Klang Valley costs RM200-270 in year 2014.
Takaful Plans are available!
We understand some of our clients prefer Takaful products. Our strong partnership with AIA Public Takaful allows us to also advise our Muslim clients on their financial needs. Our comprehensive suite of takaful protection, medical and investment products are fully Shariah compliant. Do indicate to us your preference when you request a quote with us!