20th November 2014
Protect your family against the unexpected.
Accidental coverage is one of the cheapest ways to boost your protection coverage for a low cost. Accidental Death and Dismemberment (ADD) insurance provides a lump sum payment if death or dismemberment is the direct result of an accident. If the insured has both life and ADD insurance and dies as the result of an accident, both coverages are paid to designated beneficiaries.
Find the best Family Protection Plan for you!
Not sure if you've got your family adequately covered in the event of an emergency? Take the confusion out of the equation by letting our qualified Life Planners work it out for you!Get A Free Quote!
How does it pay?
- Loss of life
- Dismemberment or loss – based on severity of your injuries, you will receive a percentage of the total amount of cover
- Permanent total disability – if after 12 months of accident, unable to perform certain Activities of Daily Living, you will receive the total amount of cover
What does ADD normally cover?
ADD coverage can be customised to include:
- Monthly Living Benefit Payment
- Medical Reimbursement Benefit
- Accidental Hospital Benefit
- Compassionate Allowance
- Travel Insurance
Takaful Plans are available!
We understand some of our clients prefer Takaful products. Our strong partnership with AIA Public Takaful allows us to also advise our Muslim clients on their financial needs. Our comprehensive suite of takaful protection, medical and investment products are fully Shariah compliant. Do indicate to us your preference when you request a quote with us!